Assurance Wireless is a service provider based in America founded in 2009. Besides, it is part of the Affordable Connectivity Program, which offers a broadband service discount to assist eligible low-income households to stay connected virtually to jobs, emergency healthcare services, and school. Moreover, eligible customers can get Assurance Wireless free tablet and enjoy internet and phone services without a contract and hidden fees through ACP. The Federal communication commission (FCC) supports the program to provide free tablets to its eligible households.
The best way you can get assurance wireless free tablet is through Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). However, you must have an annual income of 200% or less of the federal poverty guidelines. Also, you must be enrolled in a government-assisted program like Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) for you to get assurance free tablet. In addition, you will have to verify your eligibility for an assurance wireless free tablet by submitting documents that prove your identity, address, household income, and program participation.
Additionally, eligible Assurance Wireless customers enrolling in this program enjoy a monthly internet discount, including a $30 discount each month. On the other hand, if you are eligible based on tribal lands, your monthly discount will be up to $75. Eligible households can easily apply for assurance wireless free tablets and keep track of the application status to know if the application is successful. In this article, you can find more details concerning Assurance Wireless and free tablets later. Let’s learn how you can get assurance wireless free tablet.
How To Get Assurance Wireless Free Tablet
You can get assurance free tablet through eligibility for the Lifeline assistance program and ACP. The qualification for these programs is as discussed below:
- Household Income Level Qualification
For applicants to get free tablet from assurance wireless with Affordable Connectivity Program, their annual household income must equal 200% or less the federal poverty guidelines.
- Program Participation Qualification
Participation in a tribal or federal program automatically qualifies you for assurance wireless free tablet. These programs are listed below:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)/Food Stamps
- Section 8/Federal Public Housing Assistant FPHA
- If you are a recipient of a Federal Pell Grant in the recent year
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veteran Pension or Survivors benefits
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Free or reduced-priced School Lunch Program /School Breakfast program
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Tribal Head Start (income based)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
How To Prove Eligibility for free tablet from assurance
You can verify your eligibility for an assurance wireless free tablet based on your qualification by providing any of these legal documents:
If you are qualified for free tablet based on income, you will provide any of the following documents as eligibility proof:
- Workers’ / unemployment Compensation statement of benefit
- Veteran Administration benefits statement
- Pension benefits document,
- Recent Annual state, tribal, or federal tax return document
- Divorce decree/child support award
- Social Security benefits statement and Paycheck stub/ current statement of income from your employer
If participation in a tribal or federal program qualifies you for assurance wireless tablet, the following documents can be used for eligibility verification :
- Approval letter
- School documentation
- Benefit award letter
- Statement of benefits
- Statement of benefits.
You will also need to validate your identity and address when applying for an assurance free tablet. You can provide documents like a valid Driver’s License, birth certificate, utility bill, or mortgage/lease agreement.
Application Process for Assurance Wireless Free Tablet
Before you apply for an assurance free tablet, ensure that you are qualified as discussed above. Then proceed by following these simple steps to apply:
- Visit assurancewireless.com/acp official website to apply for an assurance wireless free tablet.
- Then confirm if the program is available in your residence by submitting your Zip Code.
- If available, navigate to “Apply Now” and click on it.
- Then explore the details of your state application by entering your zip code.
- You will be redirected to a page with an assurance free tablet application form. Carefully fill out the application form per the instructions, which includes providing your personal information like full legal name, address, and Social Security number, among other details.
- Go through the documents and then attaches your eligibility proof documents for assurance wireless tablet.
- Tap on submit and wait for a response on free tablet delivery from Assurance Wireless.
Alternatively, you may contact Assurance Wireless customer care agents to assist you with the assurance wireless free tablet application. You can reach them at 1-888-898-4888.
How To Check Assurance Wireless Application Status
There are three ways through which you can check your application status. The first one is by contacting assurance wireless customer care services at 1-888-321-5880. The second option is to mail your free tablets application status to Assurance Wireless, PO Box 5040 Charleston, Illinois 61920-9907.
The last option is checking online using your phone .you can realize this by visiting the assurance wireless status check link and clicking “My Account .”Then enter your application number and Zip code after clicking the “Check Status” button. You will then view your current application status.
Benefits Of Assurance Wireless Free Tablet
- With the rapid shift to online, assurance wireless tablets allow low-income households to get online opportunities like online jobs and medical services.
- The internet contains vast learning material, and with assurance wireless tablets, learning for low-income students is made easy.
- You can use an assurance wireless tablet as a source of entertainment by watching videos on Facebook and YouTube.
- You can comfortably use assurance wireless anywhere thanks to its portability, lightweight, and ability to work the same way as a laptop.
- Assurance wireless free tablets enables low-income households to stay virtually connected. Therefore, you will be aware of the technology trend and improve positively in relation to your professional, family, and friends due to constant communication.
Does Assurance Wireless Offer Support Upgrade On Free Tablets
No, assurance wireless does not offer support upgrades on free tablets. Obtaining an assurance wireless free tablet is a one-time offer. However, assurances wireless does offer phone upgrades to its eligible customers provided you meet the eligibility criteria. To upgrade the phone, visit the assurance wireless official website and select your desired phone. But keep in mind that the upgraded phones depend on the device availability.
You can get Assurance Wireless free tablets when you meet the income-based and participation-based criteria of the affordable connectivity program. Moreover, you will provide eligibility proof documents for assurance wireless free tablet. To apply for an Assurance Wireless free tablet, you will visit the company’s official website or contact assurance wireless customer care services. Moreover, you can easily track your assurance free tablet application status by mail, contacting customer care services, or online using your phone.